Go Ortho is a specialist orthopaedic practice, offering a comprehensive range of treatments, diagnoses and expert advice for all types of conditions affecting the joints and bones.
No matter what stage of life you are at, we are committed to helping you to live as fully and enjoyably as you can, free from pain and debilitating mobility problems.
Why choose us
We will work with you to understand your individual health issues and then develop a treatment plan designed to relieve as many of the symptoms as we can and to help you manage any that we can’t. We work alongside other expert clinicians, including physiotherapists, sports therapists and anaesthetists to provide a comprehensive package of care.
We believe in offering our patients the latest treatments and technologies, alongside tried and trusted procedures. We remain up-to-date with new advances so you can be confident of receiving the very best care currently available. Of course, technology is only part the picture and we will always treat you with the highest levels of care and compassion.
Mr Vivek Gulati
Consultant orthopaedic hip and knee surgeon, Founder of GO Orthopaedics
BA (hons), MA MB BChir (Cantab) MRCS MRes Dip (IC) FRCS (Tr&Ortho)
- Knee pain and knee conditions
- Hip pain and knee conditions
- Hip and knee sport injuries
- Joint replacement surgery – knee and hip
- Knee arthroscopy
- Joint preservation
- Non-surgical treatments for joint pain
Mr Gulati is a consultant orthopaedic hip and knee surgeon, specialising in treating patients with complex hip and knee problems. He practises privately and within the NHS Homerton University Hospital, combining evidence-based technologies and approaches with an excellent beside manner and a personal touch.
He is committed to remaining at the forefront of orthopaedic advances to provide the very highest levels of care for his patients and is regularly involved in monitoring or evaluating newly-developed or modified implants.
Mr Gulati is honorary lecturer at Imperial College London, visiting fellow at the Orthopaedic Research Institute, Bournemouth University and home fellow to the Royal College of Surgeons.
- Medical school training at St. John’s College, Cambridge University.
- Clinical internship at Harvard University, Massachusetts General Hospital, USA.
- Higher Masters research degree at Musculoskeletal Laboratory, Imperial College focusing on pioneering biomechanical research.
- Intercollegiate FRCS exam.
- Hip and knee fellowship training at Royal Bournemouth Hospital under renowned Professors Middleton and Harvey and Mr Pavlou.
- Overseas fellowship at St. Michael’s Hospital, Toronto under the stewardship of Professor Waddell, former president of the Canadian Orthopaedic Association.
- Home Fellow Royal College of Surgeons
- Home Fellow British Orthopaedic Association
- Home Fellow British Orthopaedic Sports
- Trauma and Arthroscopy Association
- British Medical Association
- Cambridge University Alumni
- Imperial College Alumni
- Awarded the prestigious Rolleston prize at St. John’s College, Cambridge University.
- Published in more than 30 peer-reviewed publications including the Bone & Joint Journal, Hip International and Skeletal Radiology.
- Research on motion sensors to monitor patients following joint replacement surgery published in Gait and Posture
- National and international speaker, including presentations to the Orthopaedic Research Society (USA), BOA (UK) and Effort (Copenhagen).
- Has presented over 30 times nationally and internationally at a variety of prestigious meetings including British Association of Surgery For the Knee, European Federation of Orthopaedics & Traumatology, Orthopaedic Reseaarch Society in the USA, British Orthopaedic Association and The International Forum For Quality & Safety in Healthcare in Amsterdam.